Pitlochry News and Events
Find out what's going on in Pitlochry by reading our blog articles about the area. Click on the links below to read the full articles.
Fast Facts and Tariffs
Prices are for the room, per night for dinner, bed and breakfast and are inclusive of all taxes (based on 2 people sharing). Please also refer to our Specials & Packages page or click the button below to check live availability and prices.
|6 February - 31 March||from £150|
|1 April - 15 May||from £190|
|16 May - 22 October||from £215|
|23 October - 20 December||from £180|
The hotel does not have any single rooms, however, subject to limited availability, we do offer a discount of £30 on the full rate for a double room for dinner, bed & breakfast. This offer is not available on Saturday nights or during August, September or October. The full double occupancy rate always applies for Bed & Breakfast. The single occupancy discount is not available online - please call us on 01796 473 473.
Booking terms and conditions
1. Check-in is from 2pm to 8pm and check out is by 11am.
2. The entire hotel is non-smoking, including the balconies.
3. Bedrooms are located on the ground, 1st & 2nd floors and the hotel does not have a lift.
4. Children of 10 years and over are welcome. Please note that we can only accommodate a maximum of two people per room.
5 We no longer accept dogs at the hotel, in the car park or in the grounds.
6. If you have any dietary requirements please try to inform us at the time of booking.
7. Cancellations made 15 days or more before arrival date - deposit fully refundable.
8. Cancellations made 7 to 14 days before arrival date - deposit not refundable.
9. Cancellations made 6 days or fewer before arrival date, or 'no-shows' - the full cost of stay will be charged.
10. Cancellations must be made in writing by e-mail and are only valid once confirmed by the hotel.
11. We recommend that guests take out adequate travel insurance to cover unforeseen cancellations.
Breakfast - served from 8am until 10am.
Dinner - served from 6pm until 8.30pm. We also offer pre-theatre dining from 5.30pm throughout the Theatre Summer Season (May to October). The dinner menu includes three courses and the choices change daily. We can accommodate special dietary requirements with a little notice and vegetarian options are always included on the menu.
Theatre transport - We offer a transport service for guests staying at the hotel on a dinner, bed and breakfast package. This service is only available during the main Summer season from May to October, and only applies to bookings made directly with the hotel and not through third party booking agents.
Wi-fi - free and available throughout the hotel.
Parking - free parking is available at the hotel.
Online bookings - When paying a deposit online, your payment will be taken by Speybank Ltd t/a Knockendarroch - company number SC277631